"From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another." John 1:16

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Summer, Sun, and SPF 75
























Well I got what I've always wanted this year, season passes to a water park. (For those who don't know) I hate summer and everything that comes along with it. For example: The sun, school not in session, splish and splash, along with the sun; I did mention the sun, right?? Well my lovely husband had the great idea to get us water park passes so we wouldn't be bored this summer. Who said we were going to be bored? Not me! Now my lovely husband is also in school all summer, so what was he thinking? I want to be a good mom, really I do, but that just sounds stupid to me. What summer hating crazy person would take four kids, three of whom can't swim to a water park by their self??? Does anyone see where I'm coming from? Well I did and thank God my friend Michelle was there or someone may have drowned.

No comments:

Post a Comment