"From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another." John 1:16

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Toothless



My beautiful daughter fell and hit her mouth on the concrete floor chipping both of her front teeth. Now that is something I would have expected from one of my boys, but not my only girl. Her front teeth were so pretty. They were straight, and shinny white. I know they are only baby teeth but to me they were as perfect as they could have been. I just loved looking at her smile great big and say"cheese" showing them off. So, I was hoping that the dentist would try to fix them. Long story short one of them wasn't able to be saved so look at my daughter's beautiful smile now! And to think I thought her smile was pretty before!! Haven you are the prettiest baby girl in the WORLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment