"From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another." John 1:16

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Very Busy Weekend































This weekend was full of activities and driving. Friday I joined some great friends for a scrapbooking night. I really needed to stay all weekend, but that's just not feasible. Then Saturday Haven had her first girlie birthday party, for her friend Mollie. They celebrated at Somerset Elite and all the kids seemed to have a fun time. Then Saturday afternoon I got to watch one of Hunter's 2 games. I haven't made it to many of his games because of class but now that I'm done I plan on seeing as many as I can. Then that night we drove to the Reds game, it's little league night so we took the little boys to see the pro's. Then today we drove all the way to Louisville to welcome my brother Justin home, then his flight was delayed for hours so we turned around and came straight back home. I'm exhausted and I have to work tomorrow so "good night everyone".

No comments:

Post a Comment