"From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another." John 1:16

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What have I been up to?































Here are some pics of things I've been up too..... Helping get my sister's new home decorated, finishing out the baseball season, and relaxing with the kids at the pool. Now I have also been working on my sister crystal's baby shower but I am waiting to post those pics (the theme is a surprise). Now next week I am on vacation from work, but I won't be sitting and relaxing. We are having a huge family yard sell as one of our China dream fundraisers and I am hoping we do great. I will be cleaning and de-cluttering our house from top to bottom. I am not looking forward to cleaning everyday, but I'm sure it will pay off in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment