"From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another." John 1:16

Monday, November 19, 2012

Kinda late, but oh well......

I had time to look over my blog for 2012, and I must say that I have done a pathetic job this year. I have left out so many important dates and events. I can't imagine why though; I'm being funny.... So to add the important things in I can't elaborate to much in detail on each and everything below. I will just add a little comment as I go. First up March 30,2012 was our 10th wedding anniversary! We did get to go away for the weekend (thanks to Mom for keeping the kids) to the beautiful Biltmore Estate









Then we celebrated a very colorful Easter........





We celebrated Babies being born......







And Seniors graduating.........




We spent precious time with those that are now greatly missed.......






The fact I can go back and read about all the wonderful things that happen in our lives on this blog is a true blessing. Sometimes in all the hurt we lose track of all the great memories we had with one another. The pain I feel after the loss of my Aunt Pauline, Aunt Sue, and my Grandpa will never completely go away, but in time I will learn to live with it and go on, go on to make memories with all the family I have left here on Earth. I have learned so much in 2012, I have learned that each and every moment God gives you with someone should be precious, and not taken for granted. It's easy in the heat of the moment to get angry with each other, especially with the people we love so much. I will never forget the last words my Aunt Pauline said to me "You go on vacation and have a good time, and don't worry about me" I looked at her and said "I will, and you know that I love you!" I knew that would be the last time I saw her here on Earth. As they loaded my Aunt Sue on the Helicopter to transport her to Lexington I kissed her head and I told her "you go on and go, I'll see you when I get there, I love you!" Those were the last words I said to her. The last words I said to my Grandpa were "Pa, I love you so much, and I will see you tomorrow, okay" he responded "I Love you too!" I am so very thankful that I told them all that I loved them...I have truly been blessed to be surrounded by them throughout my lifetime, they are and will be forever missed!





No comments:

Post a Comment