"From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another." John 1:16

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Oh my at the laundry....

If you know me at all, you have at one time or another heard me complain about our laundry. It's a monster. Yes, I know I have a big family. But this laundry is a beast!!!! I started doing laundry for my mom when I was in the fourth grade. Without telling you my age, you must know that is a long time. Back then my parents had 5 children, and I continued to do the laundry until I married Brian and moved out, which at that time there were 8 of us. So I can do some serious laundry people!
This is what I want our new laundry room to look like......
 Isn't it Beautifully, Marvelous and wonderful???? 

Back to reality, with five kids this is what our new laundry room should look like........
Now really back to reality
This is what we have to work with........





Oh well it is what it is...... At least I have 5 beautiful and healthy children to do laundry for!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment