"From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another." John 1:16

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Vacation time...

                            Today we are heading to Tampa to get on the Carnival ship "Paradise" heading for a fun filled week in Cozumel Mexico, Grand Cayman, and Cayman Islands. This is Hadley's first time seeing the ocean, let alone cruise around the Caribbean. All the kids are super excited, and Brian and I are pretty excited too. We work hard, and we really are blessed to be able to travel with our family on vacation every year.
I started packing on Thursday night and didn't finish until this morning. Nothing makes me more happy then seeing all 7 suitcases outside lined up in the hall. This trip we have a great adventure planned for the kids to swim with dolphins!!! Can't wait to watch them.
I don't know why I get to live such a great, and adventured filled life with amazing children, and one great and amazing husband! I am truly blessed beyond what I deserve. We are joined on this cruise by my parents and two of my baby brothers. Many memories to make for a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment