"From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another." John 1:16

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Stitches


Well Leo has finally had enough of Hagan. On Thursday evening Leo took food away from Hagan and Hagan went to kick him and he snapped. He bit Hagan in the arm right above his elbow cutting his poor little arm wide open. We took him to the ER and he got several stitches. Did I mention it took four people to hold him down? God love his little heart, after it was over he sat up and said "Mommy I love you this much" then he stretched out his little arms as wide as they would go. Now we are finding a new home for the dog.

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS!!! JENNIFER I HAD NO IDEA ABOUT THIS! I TOLD YOU GUYS THAT DOG WAS CRAZY!! GIVE MY BABY HAGAN ALL KINDS OF KISSES FOR ME AND TELL HIM I LOVE HIM!

    ReplyDelete