"From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another." John 1:16

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Busy Day!







When my feet hit the floor this morning they were already smokin'! I made breakfast cleaned the kitchen. Unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher, made tea, swept and mopped the entire first floor, made lunch, completed 6 loads of laundry, cleaned the windows, made some more tea, dusted, and watched four little people in the mean time. Now I just need to get the kids to VBS, Hunter has a game, I must finish reading 3 chapters and study for a quiz, study for a test, practice my check-off, write a paper, do a presentation, find a quantitative article before tomorrow, fix supper, and finish 15 on-line tests for music appre. Man this summer is flying bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment