"From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another." John 1:16

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Kid's Bath redo
















The bathroom decor for our kids has been the same for 8 years now, and I was really tired of it, not to mention That it was more for little boys than for our daughter. Haven is sharing a bathroom with Harrison and Hagan now that Hunter has his own down stairs, and I have been looking for a new theme for several months. Pottery Barn had this bathroom decor on sale and I made good with it. I painted the walls a lovely blue called adrift, and Harrison just so happened to draw and color a piece of art that matches just perfect. Then I made finger paint artwork with each one of their hand prints and framed them. I think it turned out pretty nice myself, just need to make the window treatment and I'll be done with it completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment