"From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another." John 1:16

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

This Old House




Most of you who read my blog already know about my mother's life history, if you don't then you might not understand why this house is so special. This week we went to Cincinnati Zoo and then to the Aquarium, on our way home Mom showed us the house she lived in when she was young. This house is now in the Historic district so I know it will never be torn down. My mother lived in Covington with her mother until her mother passed away. My mom was only 12 when that happened and then she went to live with her cousin, who was several years older then my mother. My mom actually called her Aunt "Jenny" for several years before she called her "Momma". That's who I'm named after. My mother doesn't have that many things from her childhood, so I cherish every little memory I can get from my Mom's past.

No comments:

Post a Comment