"From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another." John 1:16

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

No photos

I haven't been able to up load any new photos for two weeks, our laptop has become ill and is currently getting fixed. Our old dinosaur of a computer will not let me upload pics for some strange reason. Here is a quick view of things round here; kids are back in school (Hunter 9th, Harrison 3rd, Hagan K, and Haven is going part time to her new preschool. I'm teaching part time at EKU in the nursing department and working full time at SJH, Brian is still working at the VA in Somerset and is anxiously waiting to here about grad school in the spring. I forgot to mention I have applied for graduate school also for the spring. We are trying to save money and pay off a few extra bills before we proceed with our adoption, But we ARE STILL GOING. The weeks are full of activities; Church, cub scouts, football, soccer, basketball, music lessons, homework, you name it we do it. Sometimes I find it hard to believe how fast the time goes by, I find myself saying "enjoy every minute of it, for it won't be like this for long" more and more. Just when I feel like throwing in the towel and calling it quits, I get a quick glance of what my life would be like without it and I find the encouragement to go on. What else would I do with my time if I wasn't a Mom and Wife??? Sounds pretty boring if you ask me. Well I gotta go I have to take the little one to the dentist. Enjoy your day!!! ~Jennifer~

No comments:

Post a Comment