"From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another." John 1:16

Monday, August 29, 2011

First Day of School

School is back in session!!! Most of you know by now it's one of my favorite times of the year. This year was harder on me then any other year, I really don't know why. Maybe it's because Hunter is a freshman this year. I look at him and I can't believe what a big boy he is. Or maybe I should say what a big man he is turning into. Hagan also has a big year this year. He starts kindergarten. I thought maybe he would need a little help transitioning this year, but when I got ready to walk him in he looked up at me with those precious blue eyes and said "Mom, I can go by myself" I think my heart broke into. I checked on Harrison after I left Hagan, Harrison is a 3rd grader this year, He looked totally embarrassed to see me at the door. As I turned to leave his doorway it dawned on me just how quickly my children have grown up, and become independent. Haven started her new school this year too, but she is only going part-time. So far we have gotten off to a good start, I just hope we can keep it up.
P.S. I will post the pics at a later date, laptop is feeling under the weather.
~Jennifer~


No comments:

Post a Comment