"From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another." John 1:16

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Football has Begun



Hunter's football season is officially started. He plays on the freshman and JV team. Hunter was a late football player, I have always had issues with my sons wanting to play football, so when Hunter was asked to join the team at age 8 I reluctantly let him play. He LOVES it. I still worry about him getting injured, but there is a quote from the movie "Finding Nemo" that keeps me from making him sit out. The quote goes "If you stop him from ever doing anything, nothing will ever happen to him" that tells me that by making him sit out not only would he miss getting injured, but he would mainly miss getting to play. Now I don't worry so much about him getting hurt, I worry about him hurting someone else. Brian and the kids got me a new lens for my camera, so I got some really good pics of the game the other night, what a great birthday present.

No comments:

Post a Comment