"From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another." John 1:16

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Playing catch up






Tomorrow my second term in Graduate school begins, and I know that the next 11 weeks will be crazy. I will be starting my new job at the VA in the next couple of weeks too. I'm more scared that I'm not going to have time to get stuff done around the house, and for the kids over the next 3 months. Even though I have tried to get organized and get caught up on much needed chores around the house I still don't think I'm ready. I have cleaned, organized the kids clothes, and tried to prepare for the next term. However I know that just because you prepare your self for a disaster, doesn't mean that you still don't end up with the after math of a disaster. So by Christmas it will be nothing short of a miracle if we have the house decorated, the gifts taken care of. Oh well, what can I do about it???? Tomorrow I will start back in survival mode, and that's just the way it is..... Harrison started soccer back up this fall, Hunter had an injury to his shoulder and has just started to play in games this season, Haven has been enrolled in dance, which she LOVES, and Hagan will be playing upward basketball this winter. Harrison had his second music recital and I am so impressed with his self confidence, he got up on stage and acted like no one was watching. We celebrated McKenna's birthday party at a pottery painting place and all the little ones seem to love it. Finally Brian and I our heavily involved with cub scouts and we are the Den leaders for Hagan's grade. I have several post that I need to add on my blog, most are concerning the extreme tragedy our family has endured over this summer. I have been collecting my thoughts, and deciding what I want to say. I also have a few updates about my new job, and most important posts about the progress in our adoption journey. I will try to get them on hear, but remember I will be in survival mode soon, so we'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment