"From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another." John 1:16

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Time for Football





Hunter suffered an injury to his shoulder early in the season and has had to sit on the sidelines almost all season. I love watching football, but when your kid is out on the field it changes things up a little. Now after the injury he had last season most people didn't agree with our decision to let him play again, and the only thing I can say to that would be as a mother I want my children to be happy!!! The neurosurgeon in charge gave us 100% clearance for Hunter to play again, I prayed about it and decided that I would let him play again. Football gives Hunter a special glow in his face, and being a part of a team I think is good for kids. I am very proud of Hunter and he has really improved in the sport he loves so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment