"From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another." John 1:16

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

January News

We celebrated Hagan's birthday with a Mr.Gatti's party. I'm not big on spending money on arcade games, it's just not my thing. But Hagan really wanted to have his party there, so we did, and they all had a good time. We are now finished with birthdays until August (thank goodness)!


Then I took a drive to Frankfort, to finalize some more paperwork for our adoption.

Next our Boy Scout den went to watch the Harlem Globetrotters show at Rupp Arena, I had to work that day so Brian took all the kids by himself, that's one of the million things I love about my husband. He is such an amazing dad to our children. Most men would be slightly intimidated to take 4 children to events by their self, but my man.....no way.....






so I have everything in January caught up so far, pretty proud of myself. Hopefully I won't fall off the blogging wagon anytime soon. Busy with basketball games, boy scouts, awana, dance, cheerleading, music lessons, work, and graduate school times two parents, but we wouldn't want it any other way!!!! As I sit here posting these photos this is my view 




Thank you Santa for the wonderful Kindle Fires, the three little ones are very happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment