"From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another." John 1:16

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

What up for 2013?

Very ashamed to admit it but I'm to busy thinking about the here and now, to think about what's coming. But I am making myself write something to look back at later. I am glad to see the end of 2012, and I am making a new list for 2013. I would love to do a lot more this year than last year, and I laugh out loud as I typed that, because it's just so freaking funny! I don't have time to really do anything, but yet I am always looking for something to do. Oh Well, can't a girl dream? This is what I would like to get accomplished in 2013
  • Hadley has to come home, period the end............
  • Take a winter trip with my family
  • Have more dates with my husband
  • Spend more time with my kids, one on one
  • Get away with my honey on our anniversary
  • Redo the office, get it organized
  • read more of my bible, I can never do enough of that
  • Get together with my friends at least every couple of months
  • Host a Mother- daughter luncheon this spring
  • Go on a vacation with my family to a lake cabin
  • Take a lot more photos of my family
  • Try to exercise more
Now there are a few more things that come to mind, but this list will be enough for now. I would also like to be a better blogger this year. last year I fell of the radar a lot. (My family had a very bad, bad, bad year). I hope that 2013 brings lots of joy to my family this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment