"From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another." John 1:16

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Another early trip for Santa

Brian is working again this Christmas day, so the Merrick Children woke up to an early Christmas morning!
I'm so happy that Santa comes a day early for children whose parents work on Christmas day. This is the second time in 17 years that I have been off both Christmas Eve & Christmas Day. Six years ago I was off after having Haven, and this year it just happened to work out that I was off both days. I really don't mind working Christmas Day, after all I love caring for the people and their families during the holidays, it makes me realize just how blessed we are!!! Not to mention that after 12 hours, I get to go home to my family while others are stuck in the hospital (most of whom are fighting for their life).
     Last night after Santa dropped off the presents I snuck into the living room to take a photo of the beautiful sight...... Finally after four long years there were 5 stacks of presents for 5 wonderful children! How beautiful it was!



Last night the little ones set out Santa's cookies and hot coco and I grabbed a few pics of all 5 of my babies together.



Then I grabbed a quick pic of the stockings (we had to move them to the staircase, now they won't fit above the mantle). Then it was lights out......
Santa left lots of things for each one.




Merry Christmas!!!!
I'll post more photos later



No comments:

Post a Comment