"From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another." John 1:16

Monday, December 23, 2013

Oh Christmas tree......

We managed to get all 6 trees up again this year, it was a crazy few hours but we got it done! Brian and the kids helped so much and they actually did the majority of it without me. What would I do without my husband? He truly is the best thing that has ever happened to me. This was Hadley's first Christmas home, although I'm not sure this was the first Christmas tree she has ever seen. There were Christmas trees in China, and I'm sure her foster mother had a tree. It took her just a minute of two watching as Brian put the ornaments on the tree before she figured it out. Before long she was in full motion putting them on as fast as the other kids.


The kids had to wait until I got home from work to decorate the tree, this Christmas has been more busy then any other we've had before. Which it is the busiest time of the year for us. I know many people say that too, however we have other things happening in addition to the other  bits and pieces that make December the busiest time of the year. Haven and Hunter have birthdays, we both finished up semesters in graduate school, and we traveled to China. Not complaining, just saying..... But we did get it all completed, and I am so proud of us for hanging tough until we finished it all.


I hope that our children learn that they can do anything they want in life, as long as they hang in there and finish what they start even when it seems impossible.



No comments:

Post a Comment