"From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another." John 1:16

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Superbowl Party




This is the first year everyone got together to have a party for the big game. Usually it's just a few of us, so while making the yearly itinerary I made sure to schedule a Superbowl party. I know some of you are probable wondering why we have a itinerary for family events throughout the year. See, if you are asking that question you don't understand every one's schedules so I'll give you a quick run down. My parents have eight children, four of them are married, three of them have kids. Alison and Eric; Taylor, Kalli, Ryan, and Mylan, Jennifer and Brian; Hunter, Harrison, Hagan, and Haven, Clayton and Kim; Skylen, and Keaton. Then one of my brothers is away in the US Marine Corps ( "Hooray") Justin. My sister Crystal lives one town over and works as a vampire at the CKBC strange hours. Plus did I mention that we have more adults going to school then the children in our family. My mother Kim and myself ( RN to BSN) if we can pass statistics...lol, Brian ( nurse practitioner), Alison( RN), Eric ( surgical tech), Kim #2 ( going to college), and hopefully Greg and Angelica will pursue their 2nd degrees and become RN's. So now you see why we have an itinerary. Now that I've told you all of that you see why I don't have time to talk about the party itself, so here are the pics, I have to get ready to go to hell;I mean statistics.......

No comments:

Post a Comment