"From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another." John 1:16

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine's Day
















My wonderful and sweet, sweet husband sent me these beautiful red roses at work on Valentine's Day. Brian is the sweetest man I have ever met. This is our 9th Valentine's Day together so here are nine things I love about my husband.





1.) He is the meaning of unconditional love





2.) He loves the Lord





3.) He tells me he loves me a million times a day





4.) He still holds my hand in the car, and cuddles with me on the couch.





5.) He is a wonderful father to our beautiful children.





6.) He starts the car in the morning for me, and makes me coffee.





7.) He helps with the kids, including homework.





8.) He thinks I'm pretty, even when I'm not.





9.) He is my best friend, and my biggest fan.





Happy Valentine's Day to my sweet love. I hope we get to spend 100 more with each other.





No comments:

Post a Comment