"From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another." John 1:16

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Morning











Well another Christmas morning has arrived filled with precious memories. I woke around 7:15 to the pitter patter of little house shoes coming down the stairs. I waited for a few minutes then I heard Harrison say "Oh my goodness! He came and left us presents" then Hagan followed with "Look Harrison at all the presents! I Love Christmas." Then they came tip-toeing into our room and whispered" Mommy Santa came". Brian asked the boys to go and wake Haven and Hunter up so we could open the presents. As we were lying there I heard Harrison tell Hagan that today was Jesus' birthday, and Hagan replied by saying "I know today is Jesus' birthday!" I am very proud that my children know that.

No comments:

Post a Comment