"From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another." John 1:16

Monday, March 14, 2011

Yes, I am still alive!!!

Sorry I haven't made a post in over a month things are busy around here. I am counting down the number of days left for school, and I hate to wish time bye, but I am looking forward to so many things coming this spring and summer. I will finish with classes this May (YEAH!!!!!!), and will be taking the summer off from school. Brian will be starting a wonderful new job in Somerset, which we are anxiously awaiting for. We both have been at our same jobs for almost 12 years and it's hard to leave a place you've invested so much time into, but we are thankful for his new job opportunity since it's so close to home. Almost 10 minutes away!! Big difference from a 3 1/2 hour commute each week. I have big plans on getting extremely organized around here this spring. I want to be ready for when I start back in school hopefully later this year. The last 2 years have been very trying and I don't want to spend another summer caught up with books, and class. I plan on spending everyday this summer having fun with our kids. Another big change coming this spring is the beginning of our adoption process. Although we have started getting stuff ready (paperwork, and fundraisers) we haven't really gotten started. This June, with some help from up above, we are submitting the first of our paper work. I look forward to keeping everyone updated throughout our process. Well it's time to return back to my homework, talk to you guys later.

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment