"From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another." John 1:16

Monday, January 18, 2016

Hagan's 10th

                Hagan is now in the double digits, I just can't believe it! Where did my baby boy go?
This little red head is the funniest thing in our house, besides his mamma of course. There's not a day that goes by that he's not cracking us up. He is stubborn, smart, and very sensitive. He would kill me if he knew I put that last part in there.



We had a small family gathering, dinner and then cake and ice cream. I'm not so sure this will go down in his favorite birthday book, because he was very moody that night and he ended up pouting more than laughing.

He asked for a bike, and that's what he got. However, he wasn't to amused at the Nike pull over we got him. Go figure! I'm done trying to please children all the time, I even told him I would take it back but that seemed to upset him even more. New prayer for the War room "Lord, please help me show my children a spirit of contentment! I want to lead by example, so place a spirit of contentment in me." I hope that next year we have a better party all the way around.


No comments:

Post a Comment