"From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another." John 1:16

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

"Good morning!" I love days when Brian and I are both off and we get to spend time together. Today we plan to drive to Richmond and eat at Olive Garden ( Brian's favorite) for a late birthday dinner for him. The only problem, just as I started writing this blog Harrison came to tell me his throat was hurting. I looked inside and sure enough looks like strep throat. So we will be adding a doctors appointment into our schedule. Then this evening we are celebrating May and June birthdays with a spaghetti dinner at my Mom's and Dad's. Oh I just love days like this! It may sound crazy and busy for some but I love spending time with my family, and I think running around like a chicken with it's head cut off is Great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment