"From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another." John 1:16

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day







Happy Mother's Day to all the women in my life. I am so blessed to have such wonderful children. Although things are very hectic around our house and sometimes I want to pull my hair out and scream, I still love being a mother. Now I never said that I was good at being a mom, I just said I love being one. I have good days and bad days, and some days I think to myself " Wow I really screwed up today" but that's the good thing about being a mom, you can get up and try to do better the next day. I pray that God will help me be the mother he wants me to be. I hope that my children can see him through me, and see what an amazing God we serve. I have so many wishes and dreams for my children, but the most important is that they love and serve God. It would be awesome if they found a love like their dad and me have, and get a job they love.

No comments:

Post a Comment