"From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another." John 1:16

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Time for a decision




If you read my last post you know by now all that Brian and I have been dealing with the last 2 weeks. Now it's decision time! Some decisions we have already made, they include Brian waiting 7 months and reapplying for graduate school where he will finish school a year later than original. That was an easy decision. A few other decisions; adoption process, job opportunities, not so easy. Our original plan regarding the adoption of a little girl from China, was to submit our paper work this fall and hopefully travel next fall to get her ( God willing), but now we are stuck with deciding to go ahead with our paper pregnancy or wait another year. My heart says "go for it what are you waiting on". But my mind says " What is best for the situation?" So I pray every night that God would just tell me what I should do.


The next decision is in regard to Brian's job opportunity. A position (that he has thought about before) is again open to him. And this is a job that doesn't come open very easily. It requires different hours, and more on his plate but I know he could do it, and do it well. I hope that he does what his heart leads him to, because where his heart is , so am I.

No comments:

Post a Comment