"From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another." John 1:16

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

May is here!!

Well it seems like it has taken May forever to get here. I hate to wish time away, but May brings so much this year and I have been waiting for it to get here for a long time. In just a few short days my sister Alison will be graduating from nursing school. I am so proud of her, she will make a wonderful nurse. May is also the end of the semester for Brian, Mom and myself and I'm so glad it's over. Now I'm just waiting for our grades to be posted so we will find out if Mom passes statistics. I am looking forward to getting together and celebrating Mother's Day this weekend and spending time with my family. Brian and I have spent more time together this week then we have in months and it's nice to do little things like planting flowers together and going out for ice cream in the evenings. I love that man so much!!!!! I have also got to do some much needed spring cleaning around the house and things are starting to look a little better. I am getting ready to redo the little kids bathroom decor, it is going to be so cute when I'm done. I have been thinking a lot about Justin this week, we found out over a week ago that he will soon be deployed to the middle east to serve his country. "God please keep him safe!" I have so much to be thankful for and I am most certainly thankful that May is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment