"From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another." John 1:16

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Adoption

I always felt like adopting a child was something I was lead to do. Even before I was a mother, I felt that adopting a child would some how complete this void I felt inside. A child given to me by God, and although my blood may not run through this child's veins, it's heart would be filled with my love. I'm praying for God to guide Brian and myself in our decision to bring another child into our home. It's such a busy time right now with Brian and myself both in school, we both work full time not to mention that the kids all have busy schedules too. The thought of this idea is a lot for Brian to handle right now, but I know this is something I must do. There isn't a doubt in my mind that God has another child out there for me to love, I told Brian we would wait to decide when he got closer to graduating. Lord I pray that if this is what your plan is for us you show us the way, and place the peace of our decision into our hearts. Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment