"From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another." John 1:16

Friday, December 18, 2009

Celebration

There are so many things I could celebrate for in my life. So many I don't know where to start, but I just wanted to post this entry in celebration for all the great things I have in my life right now. Brian just finished up his 2nd semester for nurse practitioner school, and I will have to say that this was one of the hardest one's to date. I know he's been busy before and sometimes it seems like he has been in school forever, I'm just holding out for May 2011. I finished my first semester back in school this week too. I'm very proud of myself and my mother for going back to school to obtain our BSN's. Now that I look forward to the coming year I'll have to admit I'm scared. Brian is going to a part-time position, and he will be working night shift(which is something he hasn't done in 9 years). I guess I'm concerned about the financial burdens we will endure this next year, not that we are rich now, but after you live a certain way for a while you get comfortable, and things are going to be a little uncomfortable at times. I know God will provide for us and that we will survive. Brian did tell me that he is willing to take on our adoption process so we hopefully will fill out an application this coming fall. Please pray for us as we continue on with school and, God willing, getting started with our missing "H" filled blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment