"From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another." John 1:16

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Thanksgiving Dinner #2


Well I know I have already posted some photos of trimming the tree, but I finally got these pics of our Thanksgiving dinner off my camera. So here is the turnout we had for our Thanksgiving dinner #2. Now I'll attempt to name everyone from the left to the right. Jennifer, Kim (mom), Billy, Cliff(PA), Annette, Ethel(Granny), Greg, Brian, Kim(2), Clayton,Dalton, Alison, Eric, Brian(Dalton's BFF), Larry,Lynn. Next row L to R Eugene(Dad) with Roscoe, Jason, Ryan, Angelica, Taylor, Hunter, Jordan, Justin. Now the little ones sitting on the table L to R; Hagan, Keaton, Haven with her arm in front of Harrison's face, Mylan, and Skylan. This was one of the Best dinners we have ever had. Before we ate we all went around the room and said what we were thankful for. I am so blessed to have all of these people in my life.( The only thing missing was a baby sister Crystal, who had to work)

No comments:

Post a Comment